Saturday, November 15, 2014

This season as the Cavs offense mainly shooter

November 15th - according to "Akron beacon" report, recently there are rumors that Kevin Le Fu (micro-blog) may leave the knight in the summer of next year, with the Lakers playing. But today Carrefour denied to this hearsay, said he did not own the Lakers current thinking, but do not know why people come to the conclusion that. This season as the Cavs offense mainly shooter, Le Fu has begun to integrate into the team, but he found himself caught in a rumor. According to a recent NBA Bulls Official reporter Sam Smith reported: the Cavs now poor start, and facing a very big hidden danger -- Le Fu 2015-16 season will opt out of his contract to choose to leave. Lok Fu graduated from the University of California at Los Angeles, he has a feeling of Losangeles, there are signs that he is willing to return to Losangeles to play, the Lakers have been trying to get all star the data well. But in an interview today, Le Fu denied the reports. "No matter how people hypothesis, we are using our hands to do and I will go to the Lakers as real." Lok Fu said, "I mean, I don't know why people think I'm going to the Lakers, I don't know why people are so hard to realize that we are in the volume of the beard, I guess it is because my hand is put in the wrong position. The video won't lie, it looks like we are doing bad things, but that is not the case." Curly whiskers Lok Fu mentioned, before he and Kelly Erwin - a celebration, the action of them initially was considered marijuana cigarette, and later the Cavaliers said actually is trimmed beard.

No comments:

Post a Comment